In today’s real estate market with declining credit scores and economic stress, it has become increasingly important not only to properly market your property to quickly find a tenant, but to also find qualified tenants that will continue to pay their rent on time.
The Cope Team Does the Following to Rent your Property:
- Market your property on over 25 Websites.
- Create a Virtual Tour so that your property can be seen prominently via the Internet.
- Market your property in various local publications.
- Create marketing flyers to effectively promote your property.
- Show your property to potential tenants.
Qualifying The Tenant and Renting your Property
- Each potential tenant must complete our Tenant Application Form, which includes information about their past landlord(s), employers and information about themselves, which we verify for accuracy by contacting their references.
- Conduct a Credit, Eviction and Criminal Background Check.
- Negotiate rental terms, conditions and prices on your behalf.
- Ensure all required forms are properly completed and provided to Homeowners / Condo Owners Associations in a timely manner.
- Create and complete the Lease to Contract and have our Attorneys draw up the Lease between you and your new tenant.
- Perform the Initial walk through as well as the Final walk through of your property.